Tim Graboski Roofing
Tim Graboski is an expert on all things roofing. From roof repair, maintenance, and re-roofing, to the installation of solar panels and solar energy accessories, Tim Graboski has done it all. As a business owner, Tim Graboski has built and operated a successful roofing company since 1989. Tim Graboski Roofing is a fully certified and accredited roofing company that services all of South Florida.
Currently, Tim is heavily involved in being a board member of both the Codes Committee and Energy Tac Committee, respectively. Tim Graboski is also a celebrated inventor – with his pride and joy being the Solar Stack. The Solar Stack is an innovative, one-of-a-kind Solar panel installation solution that doesn’t require any penetration or potential damage to the roofs of homes. Tim Graboski is a progressive business owner that believes in green energy and preserving the environment, and he saw a great way to establish himself in the green building industry with solar energy, and the creation of the Solar Stack.
Custom Website DesignOur custom website designs include a beautiful home page layout, completely customized for you, along with a custom executed shell to contain all inner pages. All of our custom website designs are built to look and feel professional so that visitors to your site feel comfortable and safe using your service. Every web design is also built to be extremely user friendly.
Hosting Solutions561 Media offers affordable shared hosting solutions to large scale managed dedicated server solutions.
jQuery SliderHaving a JQuery Slider integrated on your website design allows you to have simple and smooth image galleries and slideshows showcasing what you do and how you excel in your industry, corporation, small business or hobby. 561 Media can integrate any type of jQuery Slider to your website design.
Pay Per Click MarketingPay Per Click Marketing is the fastest way to achieve “instant” traffic. 561 Media will setup Pay Per Click accounts with Google AdWords (or any preferred PPC marketing system) and manage it for you. The goal is to get the highest return on investment with your advertising budget.
Search Engine Optimization561 Media will optimize your website front to back using standard Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as well as proprietary methods proven to gain strong organic listings. This will include the optimization of page titles, keywords, descriptions, images and more. Our goal is to optimize your site so that when a potential client searches for your service or company, you show up on the first page of all the major search engines. These include Google.com, MSN.com and Yahoo.com.
Social Network AdvertisingSocial Networks are by far the hottest and most popular thing on the web right now. Tens of millions of people log into some type of social network every single day. 561 Media will setup advertising to target your exact audience on various social networks.
WordpressWordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination. If you would like a Word Press site, 561 Media can customize any theme according to your industry.
- The client was so overwhelmed by the finished product, and the consequent improvement to their business, they have not had time to provide us with a testimonial.
- The client provided a testimonial, however, in their enthusiasm used profanity to describe our services.
- The client took the old adage “words can’t describe” too literally.
- The testimonial was illegible from tears of joy.
- The word “love” was used more than 10 times.
- The client believed we were too good to be true and dismissed their entire experience at 561Media as a dream.
- We had to take a restraining order against the client for excessive, effusive appreciation and cannot violate a gag order.
- The client didn’t speak English – (we don’t know what “lo mejor” or “ausgezeichnet” means).
- A 300 page testimonial seems overkill.
- We thought this was funnier than the client’s testimonial.