At Pear, our mission is to change the way electricity is made and used in America. And we’re committed to doing this in a way that’s affordable and simple. Conventional electricity generation is responsible for 40% of America’s carbon emissions – it’s our biggest single source as a nation and therefore the biggest single thing we can change. Our energy comes from the wind and sun and is made right here in the United States. We want to make energy work for America.
- The client was so overwhelmed by the finished product, and the consequent improvement to their business, they have not had time to provide us with a testimonial.
- The client provided a testimonial, however, in their enthusiasm used profanity to describe our services.
- The client took the old adage “words can’t describe” too literally.
- The testimonial was illegible from tears of joy.
- The word “love” was used more than 10 times.
- The client believed we were too good to be true and dismissed their entire experience at 561Media as a dream.
- We had to take a restraining order against the client for excessive, effusive appreciation and cannot violate a gag order.
- The client didn’t speak English – (we don’t know what “lo mejor” or “ausgezeichnet” means).
- A 300 page testimonial seems overkill.
- We thought this was funnier than the client’s testimonial.