Aceragen is a rare disease biopharmaceutical company. We take on rare, orphan diseases that typically have no approved treatments, and attempt to develop important therapies to help patients. As such, the needs of patients who suffer from under-served rare diseases drive our mission first-and-foremost.
Custom Website DesignOur custom website designs include a beautiful home page layout, completely customized for you, along with a custom executed shell to contain all inner pages. All of our custom website designs are built to look and feel professional so that visitors to your site feel comfortable and safe using your service. Every web design is also built to be extremely user friendly.
Hosting Solutions561 Media offers affordable shared hosting solutions to large scale managed dedicated server solutions.
Website ManagementLet 561 Media manage your website, e-commerce store, or social network. Our experience in web site design, programming, and internet marketing can help take your web presence to the next level. We are able to save companies money by offering them our entire scope of services. By doing this, you don't have to hire a seperate graphic designer, programmer, SEO specialist, etc. 561 Media takes care of it all for you, promptly and efficiently.
WordpressWordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination. If you would like a Word Press site, 561 Media can customize any theme according to your industry.
- The client was so overwhelmed by the finished product, and the consequent improvement to their business, they have not had time to provide us with a testimonial.
- The client provided a testimonial, however, in their enthusiasm used profanity to describe our services.
- The client took the old adage “words can’t describe” too literally.
- The testimonial was illegible from tears of joy.
- The word “love” was used more than 10 times.
- The client believed we were too good to be true and dismissed their entire experience at 561Media as a dream.
- We had to take a restraining order against the client for excessive, effusive appreciation and cannot violate a gag order.
- The client didn’t speak English – (we don’t know what “lo mejor” or “ausgezeichnet” means).
- A 300 page testimonial seems overkill.
- We thought this was funnier than the client’s testimonial.