League of Champions
WELCOME to locdance.com, the online home of the League of Champions. I have been traveling with Hall of Fame Dance Challenge since it was born, literally doing every job possible with the company. I wanted to bring my unique experience to a series of events that I’m excited to introduce to you now. League of Champions is a new, cutting edge competition kicking off in February of 2013. I am proud to combine the structure, organization and philosophy of Hall of Fame Dance Challenge with various new and innovative awards, format and fun. Some of League of Champions’ exciting features will include a live DJ during awards and a title category. I encourage you to frequent our website for updates. Thank you so much in advance for your interest in League of Champions.
Custom Website DesignOur custom website designs include a beautiful home page layout, completely customized for you, along with a custom executed shell to contain all inner pages. All of our custom website designs are built to look and feel professional so that visitors to your site feel comfortable and safe using your service. Every web design is also built to be extremely user friendly.
jQuery SliderHaving a JQuery Slider integrated on your website design allows you to have simple and smooth image galleries and slideshows showcasing what you do and how you excel in your industry, corporation, small business or hobby. 561 Media can integrate any type of jQuery Slider to your website design.
WordpressWordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as full content management system and so much more through the thousands of plugins, widgets, and themes, WordPress is limited only by your imagination. If you would like a Word Press site, 561 Media can customize any theme according to your industry.
- The client was so overwhelmed by the finished product, and the consequent improvement to their business, they have not had time to provide us with a testimonial.
- The client provided a testimonial, however, in their enthusiasm used profanity to describe our services.
- The client took the old adage “words can’t describe” too literally.
- The testimonial was illegible from tears of joy.
- The word “love” was used more than 10 times.
- The client believed we were too good to be true and dismissed their entire experience at 561Media as a dream.
- We had to take a restraining order against the client for excessive, effusive appreciation and cannot violate a gag order.
- The client didn’t speak English – (we don’t know what “lo mejor” or “ausgezeichnet” means).
- A 300 page testimonial seems overkill.
- We thought this was funnier than the client’s testimonial.